Unban RoKo

2016-08-19 22:37:09
Hello!

My name is Roman.
I play with nicks: RoKo, KVA|RoKo, Rokki da Moskva

The situation is that I was permanently banned today. I dont remember admins name, cuz I didn't mention the nickname i play with. I used no cheats, just entered the server and made like 19-3 and was immidiatly banned for good game.

To mention I NEVER used cheats in CoD4. The only time I had cheats Installed were CoD2 times when I had a clan and we cheched other players with WH on, to see wheather they use it or not. So I NEVER play with ANY cheats. You can check me if u like.

Please unban me from ur server. I really enjoy playing at it.

And pls, aks admins to enter spectators and check player before making a desision. Its really unnoing to been banned at one server a day.

Thank you for your help!

Yours,
Roman

2016-08-20 18:51:35
Roko Welcome!!!
as we talked on the TS I will try to explain the ban on the Apache server. I know that it issued Stiecz for ROCCAT (to explain) We will ask him to He introduced evidence in the form of a demo ... otherwise I think you should be unbanned ... Apache leader will decide ...
I apologize for any mistakes in the text but my English is not at a high level
We appreciate your understanding and be patient ... explain it .... MIFI

Szacunek - Honor - Braterstwo
2016-08-20 19:02:39
Proszę Stieczkina o zabranie głosu w sprawie tego bana...zgodnie z zasadami klanu...dzięki

2016-08-21 01:01:06
Hi. Stieczkin-waiting for demo .

„Nigdy nie zostawiam Swoich”
2016-08-28 10:01:03
I did not receive the film - unbanned

„Nigdy nie zostawiam Swoich”
2016-08-28 15:42:31
do not receive because you do not have a demo ... not recorded as before gave ban...STIECZ he said this on TS...unbans in my opinion justified

nie otrzymałeś bo nie ma nagrania demo...nie nagrywał zanim dał bana..Stiecz mówił to na TSie...odbanowanie uzasadnione moim zdaniem

Wątek zamknięty.